$175 per 50-minute session
At this time I do not accept insurance. However, if you have out-of-network benefits I am able to provide you with documentation that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursment. If you are seeking to use out-of-network benefits, it can be helpful to consider the following questions prior to beginning therapy:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.